This is a gem of a race with steep climbs, rough moor and fast paths, typifying all that’s best about South Pennine fell running. Starting close to Todmorden town centre, this race will take you to the parts of Tod that other races don’t reach.
- Organiser: Darren Tweed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat 15th Feb 2020
- Race HQ: Todmorden Cricket Club, Burnley Road, Todmorden, OL14 7BS
- Start time:Juniors 10:00am; Seniors, 11:15am
- Race Category: AM under FRA rules. 660m (2,165ft) of climbing over a distance of 13.3km (8.3 miles).
- Entry: EOD only; £5.00
- Minimum Age: 18
- Prizegiving:Around 1:45pm
- Safety and Kit requirements: Please note participation in this race will require full FRA mandatory kit requirements – namely waterproof, whole body cover (taped seams and attached hood), hat, gloves, map, compass, whistle and emergency food. Any relaxation of kit requirements will be notified at race registration, but please come prepared. Kit checks will be made; no kit no run! Thank you
- Course records: Male: Andrew Worster, Todmorden (1:07:11) 2017, Female: Holly Page, Calder Valley (1:18:50) 2018
Juniors Course Map
Seniors Course Map
Available at the Cricket Club or surrounding streets.