The race starts in Centre Vale Park Todmorden. The hilly course climbs to Sourhall, before going down Bacup Road then back through Todmorden town centre to the finish at the park.
- Date: Sunday 03 March 2024
- Start time: 11:00am
- Registration: Todmorden Cricket Club (details below)
- Entry: £8 attached/£10 unattached. Add £2 for entry on the day
- Minimum Age: 16
- Online Entry: Click here or scan QR code
- Fun Run: 1 mile through Todmorden’s beautiful Centre Vale Park; 10:00am start; £1
Click on the map to visit the GoodRunGuide website to view a fully interactive version of this course map (link opens in a new tab/window).
The high point of the course is just before half way on Todmorden Edge, before the long descent down to Bacup Road and back into town along Rochdale Road. Total climbing is 219m.
The race HQ is Todmorden Cricket Club Centre Vale, OL14 7BS (see map below). There is parking space, changing facilities, food and a bar. Registration and prize giving will take place in the well-appointed main function room. There is plenty of parking space on and near to the cricket ground.
The start and finish points are located a short jog away in the adjacent Centre Vale Park.